Friday, January 14, 2011

Kato

I know a lot of crap. Useful-less information stuffed into my brain. The Green Hornet opened today and I'm actually excited about hopefully seeing it if I can convince one of my children to go with me.

A recent question on Jeopardy was who played Kato on the television series The Green Hornet. Jamie knew the answer. I did not. It was Bruce Lee.

I can give you the million reasons why I didn't know that answer. I am not a fan of the genre and Jamie is a huge fan of the milieu (see Chuck Norris, Walker Texas Ranger and Steven Seagal) as well as the cheesy cop genre. Side note: my friend's daughter was a flight attendant for a private airline that transported celebrities across the country at the behest of movie studios. When Steven Seagal was on board, they would have to clean the ceiling after his flight because he would stain the ceiling with his spray on hair. True story. But I digress as I am wont to do. If you follow me, please note the trend. Back to my story.

He's going to ride that sucker for the next twenty years. There will be no acknowledgement of the millions of questions I knew the answer to, just recognition of the one answer I did not know that he DID know.

His birthday is coming up at the end of the month. I will graciously allow him this victory. Happy early birthday, Jamie. Love ya, mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment