Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jill's Steals and Deals

The Today Show has been running a great shopping segment for the holidays called Jill's Steals and Deals. Retailers offer special discounts to Today Show viewers at significantly discounted prices. The discounts are only available for 24 hours so get on the retailer website quickly if you want one of the items. Not sure if it's ending with Christmas coming this Saturday, but I'll check back and update.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40752397/ns/today-holiday_guide/

The shopping deals being offered are not just for the female shopper. I loved the Plantronic in-car speakerphone  retailing for $79.99. Today Show special price: $20! Unbelievable price. You know I got one because I hate the quality of the speakerphone in my LandRover. But I digress....

No comments:

Post a Comment