Thursday, December 23, 2010

Everything Old Is New Again

I've just watched Denis Leary's appearance on the Letterman Show where he fondly ( I think ) recalls the Christmas when he received the toy version of the rifle that the Rifleman carried (Lucas McCain played by Chuck Connors) until Denis shot his sister in the eye with one of the plastic bullets and had the rifle confiscated by his parents on Christmas Day.

One of my best Christmas presents in the last few years was a gift from my husband. What did he get me, you ask??? He got me an EZ Bake oven, a gift I had always wanted as a little girl but had never gotten....and it was an original. I still haven't used it but I love that gift. He mentally bookmarked that I never had an EZ Bake oven and as he is wont to do, he fulfilled a wish for me.

Listen to childhood stories. You might just come up with a very cool gift idea. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment