Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How to Follow Just Mary It

I've had a few questions from friends on how to follow my blog. I don't know everything on the subject ( I know, Steph, you're shocked!) but I think it goes like so:

Just click on the Follow icon on the right hand side of the page, towards the top. With that icon, you can follow me using your Gmail account.

At the top of the page, you'll see links for Follow - Share - Report Abuse. Just click the word Follow and you will be asked to select which account you would like to use in order to sign in. You can follow me if you have a Yahoo account, Gmail account, Twitter account, AIM account or you can sign up for a new Gmail account on that page as well. You must be signed in to follow me using a valid email account and that will also allow you to comment on my pithy posts. 

So sign up for a Gmail account. It's easy. Just go to gmail.com and you'll see "Sign in with your gmail account" on the right hand side of the screen and just below that "New to gmail? Create an account."  

If you have any questions or need some help, my special followers, you have my numbers. Just Mary It ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment