Friday, March 25, 2011

Hey Now

This is just a teaser. Helluva week. Last night my head was literally spinning when I crashed at 10:30 pm. I was awake at 4:30 am having had 6 hours sleep and got another hour of sleep! So I felt amazingly refreshed at 5:45 am when I got up.

Busy day. Half of the baseball team over to hang out. Pizza for dinner tonight. Great kids, truly great kids.

When I walked in the door at 6:38 pm, I was assaulted by my two kids jockeying to explain the call they had received at 6:34 pm. It took up the better part of the next hour trying to figure out what the f*ck was going on. I figured it out. I handled the next steps. Let me just say that having 7 fourteen year olds listen to that conversation was a very good thing. They understand that James' mom is not to be messed with, James' mom protects her kids and it's best to have her on your side.

I'm so tired and I must crash. I promise I will explain all tomorrow. I could throw something together half assed but it's so not my style.

I ran into one of James' former teachers and a yoga friend and they told me how much they love my blog. I can't tell you all how much your comments mean to me. Comment away, everyone. I love it.

Tune in tomorrow. Jamie and James are heading to a concert. I look forward to writing and sunshine.  The writing will come sooner, the sunshine later.

Luv ya, miss ya, mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment