Sunday, March 27, 2011

Better call the WAAAAAHMBULANCE

I've just re-read all my blog posts. A few observations.

I'm not a bad writer. A little more effort and I could probably make "good." At one of the wakes I've attended recently, a friend said, "I read the piece and thought it was written by someone at the New York Times. I think you missed your calling." A lofty compliment from her and a "things that make you go Hmmmmm" moment for me. I think I still have a lot ahead of me. I hope I didn't miss the bus.

My peeps are very good to me but you all let me get away with murder.

I make a lot of excuses for not blogging. Shame on me. Some of the lame ass excuses included: It was a busy week. I was really tired. It's really cold out and I don't want to move. Would you like some cheese with that whine????? WAAAAAAHHHH!

Although it's March and January is resolution time, I feel a resolution is in order. I resolve to write more, whine less and lose weight. The first two I have more control over than the last. I just don't know WTF is going on with my body these days. My fellow forty somethings know exactly what I mean.

Onward and upward. Lots to do including a trip to Verizon. I'd say wish me luck but then it's one less story for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment