Saturday, April 30, 2011

Well isn't that special......

I've got more than a few pet peeves. I know that. And then there are some things that I just absolutely, positively will NOT do.  Get your filthy minds out of the gutter. I'm talking about parking illegally.

I have never and will never park in a handicapped parking spot without a proper permit. It absolutely pisses me off when people do just that.

I was leaving Spuntino the other day when I watched this putz in his Audi TT zip into a "spot" which he created in the blue lines between two handicapped parking spots. So he effectively put not one, but TWO handicapped parking spots out of commission. Way to go, Jerk Off. He jumped out, ran into Spuntino. Knowing he was parked illegally, he must have been a real joy to wait on for the counter guys. I can imagine him anxiously bouncing from one leg to the other, trying to keep an eye on the parking lot in case he gets a ticket while trying to pay for his pizza and get back to his illegally parked probable mid-life crisis car.


Yes, I took a picture as he was pulling away. Did you know that the town of Huntington actually has people with cameras that take photos of people parked illegally and then send you the ticket with the fine for your illegal parking act? I'm betting that I could send this photo in and he'd get a ticket. I could consider it my civic duty. It would probably take more spare time than I have to find out exactly how to do that. After all, I have blogs to write about Kazoo and Daddy baseball. I know Sue and Stephanie will agree with me (wink wink). 

So to the owner of the silver Audi TT, NY license plate OSF 318, you'll probably never see this blog. While your lack of common sense and courtesy does qualify as a mental deficit, it does not entitle you to park in/on/in between handicapped parking spots. Don't park in handicapped spots while you run in and pick up pizza. It's not cool. 

If any one reading this blog knows this tool, let him know he was busted. 

Thanks in advance for your anticipated assistance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment