Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Embarrassing my children is my life's task

I had a great conversation with my son James tonight. He didn't think it was a great one but I did.

We somehow got into a conversation about personal grooming with James and Jamie. I love my husband but he should not get into personal grooming conversations. I have much better advice than he does, having actually experienced the waxing process. I will not get into the nitty gritty details but Jamie had a couple of suggestions, the theory was right, the execution was WRONG.

James, at this point, is climbing under a blanket stating "I hate my family and I'm posting that on Facebook but don't take it personally."

When a conversation comes up and it's an opportunity for a teaching lesson, you have to grab it. Whether it's during a Knicks game or some time in the car, I grab it.

And you know I'm right, James.

Love ya, mean it.

We are not friends on Facebook so I know he'll never see this but I know he knows it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment