Saturday, August 27, 2011

Obnoxious Housewives

Hey Andy Cohen! VP of Original Programming and Development for Bravo Network! Do I have a show for you!



Here's the premise. Picture it.

The Obnoxious Housewives of Nassau County

Rail thin, size 0 women based in Nassau County, NY. They will obsess over their failing marriages. They will rail against their deceitful husbands. They will tawk about how they did NOT show that letter to their rat bastard husband. I would NEVAH!

They will completely ignore their adorable child for 45 minutes while waiting to be seen by an emergency pediatrician because "I think she has the sniffles or sumthin. It could be a infection. I don't know."

Did you say Niveah? No? Oh, OK. Back to the phone call.

He just leaves the house, doesn't say a word and disappeahs for hours on end. I don't get it. Does he think I'm a fool? Am I supposed to sit around and wait for him? I don't think so.

Here's the kicker, Andy. You don't have hunt far for this delectable star. She's hanging out in the waiting room of PM Pediatrics in Syosset. Oh, and by the way, if you wait a few minutes after she gets the scrip for antibiotics, she will probably stop at Rare 650 next door for a quick lunch before filling the scrip. I'm sure there are plenty more candidates to be found there.

No need to thank me now, Andy. A percentage will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment